- 24" stainless steel braided core — loops on both ends
- Designed to work with the BetaLock™
- Silicone keeper loop secures cable for travel
- Rubberized coating prevents scratching and is tamper evident
- Locking nut on one end for securing lockers or small pass-throughs
Weight: 0.75oz (21.4g)
Cable Length: 24in (60.9cm)
- Silicone keeper loop
- Stainless steel cable
- TPU rubberized coating
- 6061 Aluminum lock-nut
Do not use for climbing or suspending heavy or dangerous loads.
The BetaLock™ and Accessory Cable are not intended for use as a load bearing device.
Does the BetaLock™ Accessory Cable include a lock?
The Betalock™ Accessory Cable does not include a lock. The Accessory Cable is designed to work with the BetaLock™ Carabiner.
Can I use the BetaLock™ Accessory Cable with other locks in addition to the BetaLock™ Carabiner?
Yes, you can use the BetaLock™ Accessory Cable with other locks. It is designed for the best experience when paired with a BetaLock™ Carabiner but it can be used with other locks.
What level of security does the BetaLock™ Accessory Cable provide?
The BetaLock™ Accessory Cable has a braided stainless steel core with a rubberized exterior coating and is both lightweight and cut resistant. The Accessory Cable is engineered to provide a theft deterrent level of security. Deterrent level of security is appropriate for short lapses in supervision and to prevent grab and go theft, pick pocketing, and tampering.
When choosing a lock or cable, it is important to know what level of security you need for various applications. The BetaLock™ Accessory Cable is designed for passive protection when used with a BetaLock™, and deters against common grab and go theft that occurs frequently when traveling. Deterrent level of security is appropriate when carrying baggage or wearing a backpack in urban areas, or where your belongings are out of sight during quick stops.
How do I used the BetaLock™ Accessory Cable?
The BetaLock™ Accessory Cable is highly versatile. There are many problem solving opportunities and applications when you have BetaLock™ Accessory Cable on hand. Some applications include:
- Locking all of the zippers on your SEG or GlobeRider Travel Pack with a single BetaLock™ to prevent tampering.
- Locking a water bottle, helmet, or shoes to your pack or stationary item.
- Locking lockers with small access points in publicly visible areas like the lockers at a gym, hostel, yoga studio, or hot spring.
- Providing secondary protection such as locking a bag or case to the inside of a car to deter grab and go theft during a vehicle break in.
Silicone storage loop
Keeps the cable neatly stowed and on-hand for when you need it.
Fits small pass-throughs and tight spaces
Use the cable's locking nut to secure items through small pass-throughs or hard to reach places.
Secure larger items
Use the 24ʺ cable to secure larger items like helmets, jackets, or bags.
- Regular Price
- $30.00 USD
- Sale Price
- $30.00 USD
- Regular Price
- Unit Price