- Stows into its own front pocket for travel
- Built from durable waterproof materials
- Adjustable hip/crossbody strap, 19-50in (48.26-127cm)
- Multiple organization pockets, external phone pocket on back
- Hypalon loop for clipping on accessories
- Herringbone webbing throughout
- Baffled zippers to protect from weather
Volume: 2 liters
Weight: 3.66oz (104g)
Unpacked Dimensions: 9.5 x 6 x 4.5in (22.9 x 15.2 x 11.4cm)
Packed Dimensions: 6.5 x 4 x 1.5in (16.5 x 10.1 x 3.8cm)
- 100D waterproof Robic® nylon
- UTS coating (adds up to 30% strength over traditional PU coatings)
- YKK® zippers
- Nylon herringbone webbing
- 210D nylon bonded thread with bartack reinforced construction
How weatherproof is the On-Grid Hip Pack?
The On-Grid tote is built from waterproof materials and can resist very light rain. For more waterproofing, consider the Advanced Series.
Can the On-Grid Hip Pack be worn as a sling?
Yes, the On-Grid Hip Pack is excellent as a sling.
Do On-Grid products have a warranty?
Yes, all On-Grid Series bags have a 1 year warranty.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DMF which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Built for versatility
The On-Grid™ Series is a line of minimalist, packable bags designed to perform anywhere, from the city to the mountains. Built from technical materials perfected for the outdoors with features engineered to streamline travel, On-Grid™ Series bags perform as beautifully as they look.
Everything you need, nothing you don't
Multiple zipper compartments for organization, and adjustable belt for versatile wearing at the hip or crossbody make the On-Grid™ Hip Pack a daily essential.
Packs up small for travel
Packs into its own pocket for portability.
"Awesome phone keeper"
This is my favorite "go to" pack for everyday and travel. Super lightweight. Perfect for home, around the town errands and air travel!
- Marlene (verified customer)
"Best compact slingbag"
The sling bag is very lightweight. It has just enough compartment for the organization, but flexible enough to store items of different sizes. Highly recommend.
- K.H. (verified customer)